To our Valued Customers,
In accordance with the Lock Down regulations outlined by the Provincial Government, our office will be closed to the public for 28 days beginning Saturday December 26th at 12:01am. Our staff will continue to be onsite for security purposes and to answer any telephone inquiries and respond to emails. We will continue to process New Move-In tenants!
Here is what you can expect:
- Monthly pre-authorized payments for our current customers will continue to be processed on the scheduled date and gate card activity will continue to be monitored.
- New customers can be registered electronically and contracts signed via courier.
- Current customers will have full access to their units via our touchless security gate cards.
- To meet demand and to ensure uninterrupted service for our clients, we have adjusted our operations, making it possible to conveniently rent with us over the phone.
- All boxes and moving supplies will available for sale with curbside pick-up. All sales are final.
- All persons on the premises must maintain physical distancing of 2 meters at all times.
As always, for any on site emergencies there is an after-hours phone number posted on the entry doors to building #1
We appreciate that this is a very trying time for all of us and we thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to keep everyone secure, healthy and safe.